DermaFi is a scam.They offer a low cost sample but don't tell you they'll be sending you another jar every month costing over $80 a pop.

I called the company to protest and cancel any more but the so called 'customer service' guy refused to do that and insisted he'd put me on a bi-monthly shipment instead and said they refused to accept orders being returned. I had to threaten to have my bank reverse the charges and insisted I speak with a Supervisor. She wouldn't take the product back but did cancel further shipments.

She also reduced the price of each unwanted cream to $30 so I got $50 plus back on each unwanted jar.I'm disgusted with this company unethical way of doing business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of dermafi subscription. Dermafi needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dermafi subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dermafi.

Had an Experience with Dermafi?

Comments

El Centro, California, United States #1352693

Don't not buy sample product!!This company is a scam and embarrassment to our country.

They drafted $198 from my bank account.When I called they said they could not refund my money and hung up the phone.

Avondale, Louisiana, United States #1334139

this company is unbelievable they drafted $ 95.00 out of my account for two months not knowing why my checks was bouncing and draft fees.i checked into it and realized that this company took that money when i only wanted and paid for the trail.

Now i'm out of $200.00 which caused a hardship on my family. I am very unhappy this is happening to a lot of people and YOU WILL NOT GET A REFUND THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY. They showed no compasion to me just basically told me SORRY BUT NO REFUNDS AND HUNG UP THE PHONE.

GOD is good he sits high and looks low.don't mess with good people hard earned money.

Cottonwood, California, United States #1332147

Believed FixerUpper star was credible so went to purchase.Charged for a second product I didn't want and NO mention of price on ongoing basis.

Finally got charged reversed but discovered ANOTHER charge for $1.99 and had to call again to get that reversed.

Thought Joanna Gaines could be trusted.Apparently, she is leaving the show to make money selling anti wrinkle cream.

to Olivia Massillon, Ohio, United States #1346585

That story you read was a scam. She's not associated with skin cream, nor is she leaving hgtv

to Olivia #1357841

That is not true.Joanna Gaines never endorsed this product or plan on leaving her TV show.

Please do not believe everything you read online especially ads. The best thing to check is go directly to Joanne website and ask her and she will tell you the truth.

These people are using celebrity names without their consent.It is all FAKE NEWS.

What number did you all call? The "customer service" listed on the packing slip was not of any help - it kept looping to other "offers" like dish, a trip to the bahamas, etc.

#1312014

I had the same experience...received the "trial" jars (also received Rejuven8), and less than a month later, noticed the charges on my CC statement without receiving anything!!I called customer service and was told because I didn't opt out I was automatically sent more product, even though there was never any indication that I had to do so.

The representative cancelled my account, but when I asked about receiving a credit for product I did not authorize or even receive, she hung up.

I tried calling back, but was put on terminal hold each time.What a scam.

to Anonymous Danbury, Connecticut, United States #1314689

What number did you call?

to Kim #1322733